Monday, June 9, 2008

Random Thoughts for a Monday

Gotta type fast, 'cause I'm going to my daughter's school to observe her with her OT. Um, Occupational Therapist, not overtime. Although, maybe she gets a gold star for staying late and finishing that Lego house...

Went swimming. Wore board shorts, a sport bra, and a cami top. Had lots of fun. The kids are swimming better and better, and our son is jumping into the deep end! Daughter wore her little purple suit with white polka dots and skirt attached, and looked so damn cute I almost couldn't stand it! Son wore cute swim trunks, and kept rubbing his tummy. DAMN, they're adorable! (Hubby looked buff and hot in his trunks. HOO-WEE!)

I had some internal struggles with food this weekend (PMS, dontcha know), but when I woke up this morning I felt...fine. Good. Not stressed out about it.

OK, so my mother has breast cancer, my father is in remission from Melanoma, but he found out today that he has two lesions on his brain, so he has to get more radiation. My brother has one more month in The Place That Shall Not Be Named, and...
Everything is going to be OK.
My parents are quite optimistic, and my brother has a great sense of humor. So everything is going to be OK.

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

So glad things are going well! Your kids sound adorable:)