Monday, July 28, 2008

You Don't have To Read This; I'm Just Feeling Anxious

And need to write it down so I can CALM DOWN!!!!!!!
(I always love it when people yell at someone to calm down, lol! Like that's gonna help!)

I'm about to start my apprenticeship and my boss, who is a wonderful, sweet woman, is also a bit forgetful. (She has signed me up for a couple of time slots that I'm not available for, not checking the schedule first.) And it's not a huge deal. But I'm still feeling guilty for a whole bunch of things: not being available to sub as many classes as I could before, not being home with the kids as much, not being superwoman, not being able to be in 5 places at once, having a messy house and car, yada yada yada.

I just need to get over it. Once I start on Wednesday, I'll be fine.

4 comments:

Charlotte said...

Deep breath! (get it??) You're going to be fabulous. And I can totally sympathize with the mommy guilt. You're right, it will all straighten itself out and will work out for the best. In the meantime, you rock. The fact that you are anxious just shows how much you care and ar einvested in all of it.

azusmom said...

Really? I just thought it meant that I'm a big, flaming ball of anxiety and neuroses, lol!

THANK YOU!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

you will be great! You wouldn't get hired for all these gigs otherwise. Go girl! Good idea to write it down when you get stressed!

azusmom said...

Thanks Leslie! It's true, I did feel MUCH better after writing it all down.