Monday, July 14, 2008

It's His Birthday! (July 14)

My son's, that is. He's 7 years old today, which is completely hard to believe! Wasn't he just a little guy, crawling around on the floor? Now he has a little sister (who will turn 5 in November?!?!) and is going into second grade.
Wow.
We're having a "Finding Nemo" themed party for him tonight, but this morning it's just the two of us, and I'm going to take him swimming.
I just have to say, he and his sister are two of the sweetest kids I know, and that's not just me being biased. He is so respectful of her (most of the time), and she loves everyone and they make everyone around them so happy

They're both so smart, and so funny and cute and such characters! I'm a lucky girl!!

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

Awww! Happy b-day little guy!!

azusmom said...

Thanks!!!!!