Thursday, May 12, 2011

The Proverbial Weight...

Has been lifted from my shoulders.  Former Client was issued a refund yesterday. It's over.  And I truly feel lighter!  I didn't realize until last night how much I'd been dreading Friday mornings.  Even though there wasn't any outright hostility until last week, there were obviously some undercurrents that I had been pushing aside.
You know the whole Law of Attraction thing?  I think there's a bit of merit to it.  To a point.  I don't believe that the entire population of Japan attracted an earthquake, tsunami, and nuclear meltdown, for example.  But I do believe that I have attracted high-maintenance people for many years, because there was a big lesson I needed to learn (see last post).

So.  Big sigh of relief!

In other news, we have our last rehearsal today before the big show this weekend.  I think it's going to be fun.  The kids are so freakin' adorable, how could their parents, teachers and friends not love it?  It almost makes me wish I could come back in September.  But I just don't think it's going to be possible.  It wouldn't be fair to my kids, the kids in the program, or to me. This past year I bit off WAY more than I could chew, and I don't want to do that again.  Especially if I'm going back to school.

In happier news, my Kindle arrived on Tuesday.  Hubby had LG give me the package and say "Happy Mother's Day!"  He's so stinkin' cute! Just like his sister!
And I LOVE my Kindle!!!!  I have to be a bit careful, 'cause it's so easy to buy and download books.  I could get into serious trouble, lol!
The next step is to buy a protective cover so I can bring it with me and not worry too much about it getting damaged.  I might do that today.  WHEEEEEEE!!!!!!

On ANOTHER unrelated topic, I've recently been adding some more raw foods into my menu.  There are a number of raw cafes nearby, and since the weather has been so nice I find myself craving more raw stuff.  Plus, it's YUMMY!!!!  And I feel good after I eat it.  More energetic, less brain foggy.  It doesn't mean I'm gonna go all 100% raw-foodist on you or anything, I just like it.

Anyway.  I guess this post was kind of a brain-vomit: y'know, where you just write about whatever pops into your mind.  I'm just SO RELIEVED!!!!!!!  My schedule clears up in 4 days!!!!!

At which time I will either be much more alert and cognizant than I am right now, or everything will fall completely apart and I will sit in a corner, drooling.
Either way works for me!

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

Yay for the new kindle! My sis just got one too and I'm so jealous! One day I will have a fancy reading toy;) And I'm so glad you can finally put the gym drama behind you - that would have weighed on me a lot too and I think you handled it really well!