Wednesday, August 6, 2008

What the *&%$#@+! Is Going on in My Subconcsious?!?!?!

Two nights ago I dreamt (dreamed?) I was teaching a pilates mat class. My students were Dracula (in the form of Bela Lugosi), the Wolfman (Courtesy of Lon Chaney, natch), A Mummy (I have no idea who was inside those bandages) and The Creature From The Black Lagoon. (The original one. The guy in the rubber suit.)
It wasn't scary, it was just, well, odd. And the Mummy was having quite a bit of trouble. Not very flexible, those eons-ago, wrapped-up dead guys. The Creature seemed to be having trouble staying put on his mat (he was a little slippery). But Dracula and Wolfie did quite well!
Then I woke up.
Last night I dreamed I was at a lake on a mountain. There were robots there, along with serene, tall people who had no legs (VERY long torsos!), and sea lions. We found a sea lion who had been separated from the rest, and put him in the car to bring him back to the others. And my husband kept pouring bottled water on him so he wouldn't get dehydrated.
In the end, after setting the sea lion free, I jumped into the water. It was FREEZING! So I climbed back out, and that's all I remember.
Very strange indeed!
Any other bizarre dreamers out there?

3 comments:

Charlotte said...

Did you eat a potato for dinner? Some people say potatoes can give you weird dreams. Or are you pregnant?? (Did you like how I immediately jump to that? LOL!) I have the craziest dreams when I'm preggo.

azusmom said...

No potatoes, and GOOD GOLLY I HOPE NOT, lol!!!!!!!
I AM pre-menstrual, however, and do tend to have some whackadoo dreams during this time o' the month. Which I always forget, until the following month.

Anonymous said...

I tend to have very vivid dreams, and I love that! Once I dreamed I was training for a marathon, then two nights later I ran a marathon! I'm glad I didn't train for nothing :-)