Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Off For A Few Days

Got a call this morning from my brother, who is on the east coast with my parents. Our dad isn't doing too well. He's had cancer for a little over a year now. He was doing well, but 2 months ago a CT scan revealed lesions on his brain, so he was signed up for an experimental treatment. But lately he's been having seizures in his leg, has been confused, and fell down the stairs a couple of weeks ago. The call this morning was to let me know that I need to go back east, just in case. I'm trying to find people to take my classes for me, and to figure out the kids' schedules so hubby and his mom can take charge while I'm away.
So there may not be a lot of posts for the next few days. I'm debating whether or not to take my laptop with me.
And I'll post when I get back. Take care, everyone!

No comments: