Tuesday, August 12, 2008

BEST COOK BOOK EVER!!!!!!!!!!

I was in Barnes & Noble today (my drug of choice). I was actually going to run errands (go to the bank, post office, etc), but after a fairly intense therapy session my therapist told me to go do something relaxing. So I did.
And found a brand new cook book called "Cooking With Trader Joe's." EVERY ingredient in EVERY recipe in the book can be found at TJ'S!!!!!! And they even tell you WHERE the ingredients are in the store! (For example, a particular type of chicken can be found in the freezer section.)
It even has things my kids will eat. Which is kind of a miracle.
I'm a happy mommy!

6 comments:

Charlotte said...

Now if only I had a Trader Joe's I would be right there on the happy train with you... love that store.

azusmom said...

I don't know how I survived the first 24 years of my life without Trader Joe's.
I think they're opening up more and more stores, so hopefully there will be one in your neck of the woods soon!

Anonymous said...

Hi! A bit off topic here. When we were in Redwood city, there was a large fitness center in the downtown area. It had very large windows where you could see everything from the street. What's with that place?? OK, that's all, thank you!

We don't have Trader's yet. Maybe in the future.

Anonymous said...

dang nubbit.

ANOTHER REASON I hate we hath no Tjs up in herre.

azusmom said...

Maybe we should start a letter writing campaign to make sure every community in the country has a TJ's. Kinda like "Life, liberty, the pursuit of happiness, and access to Trader Joe's."

azusmom said...

Dr. J, I'm not sure, actually. This is the weird thing about where we live: we're in an area called Redwood Shores, which is right next to Belmont, two towns north from Redwood City proper. So while we are technically part of Redwood City, we're actually part of Belmont. Does that make sense? Yeah, not to me, either. It's a good 10 minute drive to Redwood City, and we don't spend as much time there as I'd like to. (I LOVE RC!) But I will try and find out the answer to your question ('cause I want to know, too, lol!).