Monday, June 15, 2009

The Spirit is Willing...

But it seems the flesh is finally giving in to whatever it is that's going around.
It's my own fault, really. I've been fighting this thing off, taking Zicam and pretending I was fine. But I never fully got over it, and now it's packing a whollop. To the point where I'll have to find subs for my classes because my entire body hurts.
Thankfully Hubby is back home and the kids are out of school for a few days, so I can rest.
Hopefully.
Stay healthy out there!

1 comment:

Crabby McSlacker said...

Oh shoot! Take good care of yourself!

That "pretending you're fine" thing can work up to a point, but then you reach a point where you're NOT and it's like a house of cards collapsing and you're knocked flat to the ground.

Hope you feel better soon!