Sunday, June 14, 2009

Apologies.

I must apologize for the tone of that last post. It was, well, MEAN. I say I don't like it when people are mean to one another, and there I go, being a Meany McMeanybug.
I stand by what I said, but I could have been calmer and nicer about it. I didn't have to stoop to that level, and I apologize.

On a MUCH lighter note, if you haven't yet, do to hulu.com and check out "Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog." It gets off to a bit of a slow start, but then much hilarity ensues.

And last night I dreamed that Hubby and I were part of the "Enterprise" crew. The new crew. Well, the new, old crew.
From the movie that just came out.
Anyway, it was pretty cool.

That's all. We're going hiking.
So, see ya later.
Have a great day.
Much Love!

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

Oh you are too hard on yourself! You are one of the nicest "McMeany's" I've ever read on the 'net. No apologies, girl!