Sunday, September 21, 2008

Some People Never Learn!

I'm watching the Emmys. Yes, another awards show. I learned NOTHING from the VMAs!!!!!!!!
Wow. There are a lot of Desperate Housewives now! Maybe they should change it from Wysteria Lane to Hysteria lane. Ha!
And Josh Groban is gonna sing 30 TV theme songs?!?! Wow. That's kind of a lot. And kind of a waste of talent.
MEOW!
Guess I'm feeling a little catty tonight. Sorry.
Cabin fever, I think. The kids go back to school tomorrow (Daughter was home sick all last week) and I am going to go out, sit, have a cup of chai, and read. (Do we know how to party over here, or what?)
Wait, what is David Blaine doing NOW?!?! Hanging upside down in NYC blindfolded?
Um, why?
Remember when he used to do, like, magic? Now he's all stunts.
Young people. Oy.
Wow. Whoever decided that all these reality hosts should host the show should, well, never do that again ! AWKWARD!
Bring back Ellen Degeneres to host! She rocks!
Zjelco Ivanek just won! Yay!
OK, enough of this live blogging from the Emmys. Except to say that Ricky Gervais is brilliant. And so is Steve Carrell.
Have a good night, all!

3 comments:

Charlotte said...

I missed the Emmys but I'm with you - a nice quiet spot to read and a yummy beverage is exactly my idea of a good time. I can't wait until my kids are all in school!!!

azusmom said...

It won't be long! Will your 2 year-old be going to preschool next year?

Anonymous said...

i thought the ricky gervais/steve carrell thing was pretty much the only funny thing I saw all night. and really, did Heid Klum need to have her clothes ripped off??