Monday, August 4, 2014

Day 1

Of having both kids home for summer vacation at the same time.  So far, so good, knock on wood. I managed to corral both kids to the grocery store AND the coffee bar without any meltdowns.  The it was 2+ hours at the pool, a picnic lunch, and home.
Soon it will be mid-afternoon baths while I squeeze in a workout, then maybe some arts & crafts-y-type stuff before dinner. After dinner, once Daddy's home, a walk to the playground.

Hubby is home in the evenings this week.  Next week he starts rehearsals, so it'll be mostly me taking care of the kids.  My mom is coming in for a week on the 17th, so at least that'll be 1 more pair of eyes, even if it IS exhausting, lol!
Then WG goes back to school on the 27th, and LG on September 2nd.

And, bien sur, "Doctor Who" returns  on August 23rd!!!!!!  Then I'm going to a cinema screening on the 25th.  :)
(Did you know that it was a year ago today that Peter Capaldi was announced as the new Doctor?)

Tomorrow is my weekly WW meeting.  And, given that it is That Time of Month, I'm anticipating a bit of a gain.  Which is fine.  Because it's nothing compared to feeling like you're carrying around the entire Pacific ocean IN YOUR UTERUS!!!!!!
I am bloated beyond belief!  I swear I hear swishing every time I move!  And don't get me started on the cramps!

I enjoy being a girl...

I'm just glad I didn't get it last week.  'Cause having your period on your birthday REALLY sucks!

Alrighty then, I must sign off.  Au revoir, mes amis!  Talk soon.




2 comments:

Geosomin said...

I can't wait to check out the new Doctor Who. J and I will be on the road to Burning Man so we'll have to wait until we get back. Eek!

azusmom said...

Just stay off of social media until you get to see it, lol!