Friday, December 14, 2012

Off To Middle Earth

I have the day off, the kids are in school, Hubby's not interested in seeing it, so while he's at work I'm going to see "The Hobbit."  It's a 10 AM showing, which means it'll get out around 1:00, which leaves me 2 hours to grab lunch and chill before picking up the kids.
Assuming, of course, I can actually get a ticket.  Which means I'm leaving momentarily.  But I figure, 10 AM on a Friday morning in the 'burbs, I stand a better chance than, say, the IMAX in San Francisco at 8:00 tonight, right?
I have been waiting for this!  More because of the fact that Martin Freeman and Richard Armitage are in it than for anything else.  But I'm still excited for the whole thing.
This is also assuming I can actually get my car out.  The neighbors are having construction done on their house, and there are lots of trucks.
Wish me luck!
I shall return anon and let you know how it all goes.

1 comment:

Geosomin said...

good luck! I'm itching to see it too, but with J's work schedule it'll probably be after christmas :)