Tuesday, July 5, 2011

They Have Been Warned.

OK, so I had this whole other post ready to go.  But then an Incident happened at the pool.  I don't want to go into details, because I'm finally managing to calm myself down, and, as they say, revenge is a dish best served cold.
Not that I'm looking to exact revenge, but this person should NOT be expecting an apology from me anytime soon.  Unless she cares to offer a mea culpa first.  But I'm not holding my breath.  People who feel free to be nasty to a 7 year-old, even after said child's mother has explained that the child is Autistic, cannot understand her, and that Mom has been doing her best to keep BOTH children out of the way so that Ms. Byotch can swim her laps and Ms. B CONTINUES to live up to her namesake, well, suffice to say I highly doubt she will see the error of her ways any time soon.
Another life lesson learned.  I no longer feel any responsibility to try to reason with people who are completely UNreasonable.  I think G-d has been trying to teach me this lesson for a while.  I also think He's trying to help me to not miss this place once we move.  Because honestly, every time I start to feel sad about leaving, something happens to make me glad!
I cannot tell you how many NASTY women I have had awful encounters with over the past 5 years!  And it always happens around here, and always when I'm minding my own, trying to get through the day, not be too intrusive, and obey traffic laws.  Seriously, these women have GOT to find new hobbies!!!!! Ones that don't include making other people as miserable as they are.
So here is my warning:

To all the nasty, bitchy, self-centered, overly-privileged people who think the world belongs to you:
It doesn't.
Not even the pool belongs to you.
You have to share.
If you don't like it, tough.  Put on your big girl panties and deal.
Your inconvenience is not my problem.
And now this, above all: If you are mean to my kids, I will pull a Ms. Hyde on your ass.  You think you know from Bitchy?  I will transform, in front of your eyes, into the Biggest, Baddest Bitch this world or any other has ever seen, and I will make you wish you'd been born a slug.  Because I try not to step on slugs.  But I will step on you.  Repeatedly.  Until you are Crushed, and run home crying.
Got it?

You have been warned.

No comments: