Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Just want to wish everyone a happy, healthy, and safe holiday!

It's cold here in the Bay Area.  I mean COLD!  20-something degrees this morning, and the heater is wonky (yeah, good tining, Heater!).  But today I get the kids off to school, teach 2 hours of Pilates, go to a potluck at my LG's class, run a couple of quick errands, get WG off the bus, and I'm DONE!!!!  Hubby doesn't have school tonight, and I have the next 2 days of.  Woo-hoo!!!!!! *
My tooth is doing great; I have a follow-up on Friday, but I haven't needed a single pain pill since Sunday night.  I'm teaching 3 classes on Saturday morning, but on Monday the kids go back to their regular school schedules (again: woo-hoo!!!!)
Wee took a walk last night, and folks are starting to put their lights up.  I love the holidays! Yes, it was quite cold, but we bundles up and stayed warm, even when we walked by the water.
I love the water.  My room in my parents' house was right on Boston Hahbuh-um-harbor.  (Right across from Logan airport, so SPEAK UP SONNY, I CAN'T HEAR YA!).  For many years I lived away from the water, but never TOO far. Although when we were in L.A. it took us at least 45 minutes to get to the ocean (and don't get me started on finding parking!), which was just too far.  Now we live  about 15 minutes away, and we have lagoons all around the house.
I think we'll stay in the Bay Area.  I HOPE we will!
Anyway, that's all for now.  Have a wonderful holiday, and talk to ya soon!

*(OK, scratch that:  I DO have my regular class tonight. But I'm still off tomorrow and Friday!!!!)

2 comments:

Geosomin said...

I can't wait for my assignments to be done. I want to coat m yhouse in christmas lights :)
Hope you had a nice holiday off.

azusmom said...

Hope your work goes well, and is over soon!!!!!