Saturday, March 15, 2008

Anyone Here Watch "Torchwood?"

It's a sci-fi thriller series on BBC America, a spin-off of "Dr. Who." I was watching tonight and one of the characters was possessed by Death. He kept repeating "I walk the earth, and my hunger knows no bounds." The team was doing research on the Black Plague, and they Googled that comment. And the fellow doing the research said "I keep getting re-directed to Weight Watchers!"

I found it hilariously funny.

I have a thing about WW, and other commercial diet programs. I've tried a bunch of them, and they didn't work. So that made me laugh.

A lot.

3 comments:

Judith U. said...

You are officially hilarious. Any way you could commute to Boston and teach a dork like me Pilates? My core is jiggly. :)

azusmom said...

Thanks, Judith!
You are NOT a dork!
Unfortunately, I can't get to Boston in the near future (although I did grow up there. In Winthrop.)

There are some great DVDs, though!

Crabby McSlacker said...

That is too funny! That has to be one of the best google search results I've heard--thanks for sharing that!