Tuesday, February 14, 2017

What's That Big Yellow Orb In The Sky?

We've had some sunshine for the past 4 days, after some particularly heavy rain and wind.  So heavy that a major dam has developed a leak and 190,000 people had to be evacuated the other night.  It seems to be under control for the moment, but there's more rain predicted later in the week. In the meantime, everyone is enjoying the sun like we haven't seen it in years.  It's almost as if we've forgotten that we've been in the worst recorded drought in California history for nearly half a decade.

I went to my audition on Saturday, and it was SO MUCH FUN!   I did my monologue, then came back to read a couple of scenes from the play.  The director, as it turns out, also runs a Shakespeare festival and asked me to audition for "Hamlet" in the Fall.  Which was nice!  So, even if I don't get this show, there's a chance I'll get to do one later in the year.

Hope you had a nice Valentine's Day (if you celebrate it).  I'm gonna head off to bed.  Nighty-night!






No comments: