Friday, January 11, 2008

On Budget Cuts and Apologies

I'm a slacker blogger! I apologize, to the three people who read this. My only excuse is...um...blogger's block? OK, lame.
For those of you who live in California, I'm sure you've heard about the budget cuts, and education is taking a direct hit. Especially special ed, which is hitting us where it hurts. We have FINALLY gotten both of our kids settled into classes that are perfect for them, which they enjoy, and now the future is in flux again. I worry about it for so many reasons, but mainly because they have been moved around so much in the past two years. First from L.A. to NorCal, then into a new therapy program, then into 2 different schools for my daughter and 4! for my son. Plus, I'm REALLY good at worrying.
I guess I need to have more faith. Every program we have had for them has worked really well, and I just need to keep believing that it will continue.
And, hey! I've got my Zoloft! Things are looking up!

No comments: