Monday, December 3, 2007

I Can't Take It Anymore!

TMZ sucks. I started this blog to be a place where I could rant and rave, or be positive and happy, and anyone who's interested could come take a look. But I'm so p**sed off right now. People are posting some nasty-a** s**t on TMZ about Jennifer Love Hewitt's butt, like it's any of their damn business. And if you disagree, well, then you must be a FATTY, and therefore your opinion is IRRELEVENT. And one of these haters is a 4th grade teacher!
Let me tell you a bit about myself. I am 38, married with two kids, and a former actress. I lived in New York for 5 years, and L.A for 9. I was caught up in that body image crap for most of my life. I have seen beautiful, talented, smart, kind women develop eating disorders because some a**hole producer or agent called them fat.
I'm 5'9". I'm now a size 12. When I moved to L.A I weighed 140 pounds, was borderline anorexic, and was told I was too big.
I quit the biz a few years ago, after having the joy of performing sucked out of me by sadistic vampire leeches who can't see beyond a woman's dress size. I'm now a full-time mom. My kids have Autism, which means they have enough to deal with without their mom getting crazed about her weight.
I know I should stay away from websites like that, and, believe me, I will from now on. But I needed to vent. You are, of course, free to disagree with me, or with anyone who posts here. I only ask that you do so respectfully.

No comments: