Monday, March 12, 2012

Thanks for the comments!  It's so nice to know that most people still have compassion!  It is too easy to get caught up in all the negative crud.
I went to yoga this morning and I'm SO glad I did!  I mean, I'm ALWAYS glad I get to class, but today was particularly helpful.  The weekend didn't really exist: I spent Saturday teaching and then getting re-certified for CPR/AED, and Sunday was spent looking at cars.  Which was kinda fun, but by the end of the day my brain couldn't process basic information.
Hubby has been super busy, too.  He had a rehearsal on Saturday evening and a performance last night, another rehearsal tonight, performance on Wednesday, and a performance on Friday. Plus, LG has had abbreviated days at school for a week, and won't go back to a full day until Thursday.  Poor WG is trying to adjust to the time change (it's REALLY hard on her!) and gets upset easily.  And,of course, my job.  To top it all off, it is, of course, That Time Of The Month.
The good part is that LG and I have been doing all sorts of fun stuff: walks, playing at the park, swimming, and tomorrow we're going ice skating (!!!!!!).  I must say, however, that I'm going on almost 4 weeks without a minute to myself and it's taking its toll.
So, yes, yoga was particularly gratifying this morning,lol!

There's also been a bit of retail therapy:  Having now watched the "Phantom" 25th anniversary on PBS three times, I went out and bought the CD and DVD.  As well as the CD and DVD for the "Les Miz" 25th anniversary, and the CD for "Love Never Dies," which is the "Phantom" sequel.  There was a broadcast in movie theaters last Wednesday, but I was working.  So I'll have to wait for that DVD to be released in May. And watch certain "unofficial" video clips on certain websites.  Ssssshhhhh!!!!!!

And there are the dreams: nothing bizarre, actually.  Kinda nice. Especially since Sam Waterston keeps showing up in them, lol! (No, not THOSE kids of dreams...) He's always very nice and quite helpful in the dreams. So what does THAT mean?  I'm watching too much "Law & Order?"  Or maybe, as I started realizing this morning, I miss performing more than I knew.

Anyway.  Me & LG are gonna go walk the dog, then watch a rerun of "Doctor Who."  Then I'll clean the house again.  Because even though I cleaned yesterday, I have 2 kids.  And as Charlotte says, cleaning a house with kids in it is like shoveling during a blizzard.

Quite the Syssephean undertaking.

No comments: